Bear in mind cinnamon doughnuts? These protein balls are low sugar, excessive protein options that style like the true factor however not like their sugary counterparts, you may get pleasure from these any time you want.
And whereas these sugary indulgences are completely OK occasionally, they’ve most likely not one thing it’s best to eat every single day.
These protein balls, then again, are the proper different. They’ll fulfill these cravings for the true factor whereas coming in at 208 energy and over 10 grams of protein per serve.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for extra tales like this.
- 30g F45 Gas vanilla protein.
- 30g almond meal.
- 2 tsp floor cinnamon.
- 120g 100 p.c pure cashew butter.
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- pinch granulated Stevia.
- 1 tbsp (20ml) filtered water.
- Add protein powder, almond meal, and cinnamon to a bowl and blend nicely.
- Add in cashew butter, vanilla extract, Stevia, and water and utilizing your fingers, combine nicely till you kind a dough.
- Divide combination into 10 parts and roll into balls.
- Serve 2 balls as a snack and refrigerate the remaining balls to be used all through the week.
Vitamin (based mostly on serving measurement)
Energy 208 cal
Fats, whole 15.0g
Saturated fats 2.5g