Dr. Mark Kline has joined Kids’s Hospital New Orleans greater than a yr after his abrupt departure from two elite Houston medical establishments and many years of service to his pediatric HIV/AIDS program that made him an internationally revered determine.
He resigned in February 2020 as physician-in-chief at Texas Kids’s Hospital and chairman of the division of pediatrics at Baylor Faculty of Medication after almost 30 years at each. He additionally stepped down as president of the Baylor Worldwide Pediatric AIDS Initiative, a mission he began greater than 20 years in the past after witnessing the shortage of primary take care of dying kids at an AIDS clinic in Constanta, Romania.
Incoming search terms:dr mark kline houston
- ‘They almost broke me’: Parents fighting to give birth to children with Down Syndrome (0)
- ‘I refuse to visit his grave’: the trauma of mothers caught in Israel-Gaza conflict | Global development (0)
- “Breastfeeding celebration week – we are here for you” (0)
- $2.85M grant to improve health and well-being of Native Hawaiian youth (0)
- 1 in 4 Parents Worries Their Young Child Isn’t Reaching Milestones: Poll | Health News (0)