It consists of nail/magnificence salons and staff sports activities.
Governor Pete Ricketts introduced that the State’s tenth COVID-19 associated Directed Well being Measure (DHM) consists of new companies. The measure is being issued to carry higher consistency between state and native DHMs, which had beforehand closed a handful of classes not coated by the state. It is going to be in impact starting tonight at 12:00am.
Learn the brand new DHM by clicking here.
Additions to the Statewide DHM
- All magnificence/nail salons, barber outlets, therapeutic massage remedy providers, gents’s golf equipment, bottle golf equipment, indoor theatres, and tattoo parlors/studios are closed till April 30, 2020.
- All organized staff sports activities, youth and grownup, together with however not restricted to membership sports activities are suspended till Might 31, 2020.
- Auto racing is now particularly listed within the social gathering part.
o Drivers and their crews are thought of patrons/invitees not employees.
State-Issued DHM Provisions (Apply Statewide)
- Imposes an enforceable, 10-person restrict on public gatherings.
- Prohibits medical and dental elective surgical procedures and procedures.
- Requires faculties (public, personal, and parochial) to function with out college students by Might 31, 2020.
- Cancels all school-related extracurricular actions by Might 31, 2020.
- Requires eating places and bars to shut their eating areas and transfer to takeout, supply, and/or curbside service solely.
- Requires people to dwelling quarantine for at the least 14 days if:
o They’ve examined constructive for COVID-19.
o They’ve a fever of 100.4° F or above.
o They’ve skilled sudden onset of a cough and/or shortness of breath.
o They reside or have resided with people who’ve examined constructive for COVID-19 or have the above signs.
- NOTE: The quarantine requirement excludes these people with seasonal allergy symptoms, COPD, or different diagnoses that will produce respiratory signs. Moreover, the directive doesn’t apply to sufferers who’ve another non-COVID-19 prognosis from a healthcare supplier. These sufferers ought to comply with the remedy and steerage offered by their healthcare supplier for such circumstances.
o Some people in dwelling quarantine might not expertise the onset of signs till the latter half of their 14-day quarantine interval. On this case, the size of their quarantine might exceed 14 days. People ought to stay in quarantine till 7 days have handed since onset of signs, signs have improved, and so they have been fever-free for at the least 72 hours with out using fever-reducing treatment.
- NOTE: See the DHM for extra path on family members residing with these in quarantine.
- The DHM’s limitation on public gatherings doesn’t apply to:
o Retail or grocery shops the place individuals ought to preserve six toes of distance from each other.
o Little one care facilities that could be operated at a college per the Governor’s government order concerning childcare, which you’ll be able to entry by clicking here.
o Different places detailed within the DHM.
Domestically Issued DHMs (Apply Solely to Explicit LHDs)
- Along with the State-issued DHM, some Native Well being Departments (LHDs) have issued further restrictions.
- For instance, the Central District, Douglas, Lancaster, Sarpy/Cass, and Two Rivers LHDs have closed salons, tattoo parlors, and different comparable companies of their jurisdictions in the interim.
- Domestically issued Directed Well being Measures may be discovered on the hyperlinks under: