Peach cobbler is a traditional American dessert.
Candy, comforting and totally scrumptious, it is usually served with a beneficiant scoop of dreamy vanilla ice cream.
The well-known pudding consists of a smooth fruity filling and a crunchy, baked topping made with batter, biscuits or dumpling.
Instagram foodie @cakeontherun loves giving conventional treats a wholesome twist and her newest recipe makes use of oats, making it completely appropriate to eat for breakfast.
You should use recent peaches or these out of a tin and if you wish to make it for a household of 4, simply quadruple the substances.
The recipe additionally swaps ice cream to yoghurt to maintain energy down on this delicious, nutritious dish.
For tons extra wholesome meals inspiration, go to our recipe web page.
*Gluten free choice *Vegan choice *Wholesome *Low fats *Low sugar *Single serve *10 minutes *Fast *Simple *Baby pleasant
In case you love fast and simple recipes, signal as much as the Bake On Bake Off publication.
Full of deliciously easy concepts everybody can strive, it is free and you may obtain an e mail straight to your inbox twice per week.
You do not want any fancy substances or gear, plus some bakes could be cooked in a microwave in underneath a minute.
Lots of the recipes are wholesome, vegan pleasant and gluten free, providing just a little one thing for everybody.
Plus there can be loads of gossip and response from The Nice British Bake Off when it is on our TV screens.
It takes seconds to enroll – merely press right here, enter your e mail handle and observe the directions.
Modified your thoughts? There’s an ‘unsubscribe’ button on the backside of each publication we ship out.
Peach cobbler recipe (serves 1)
- four heaped tbsp oats, blended
- 1 tsp margarine
- 2 tbsp syrup
- 1 peach (or half a can of tinned peaches)
- Serve with yoghurt
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C/400F/fuel mark 6.
- Blitz oats in a blender so it turns into a flour.
- Put oats, margarine and 1 tbsp of syrup right into a bowl, and stir with a spoon till the combination clumps collectively.
- Use your palms to kind a flat dough ball.
- Fill a small ramekin or oven-proof dish with sliced peaches and drizzle over 1 tbsp of syrup.
- Pop the oat ball on high then oven bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with yoghurt.
- Make it vegan – select a non-dairy yoghurt akin to soya, almond or coconut and test the margarine accommodates no milk.
- Make it gluten free – use gluten free oats, out there in most giant main supermarkets.
- The recipe above is for a single portion, however it will probably simply be made for extra folks through the use of a bigger dish and rising the substances.
- We used maple syrup, however you might use golden syrup or any decrease sugar various.
Love wholesome recipes?
Watch methods to make apple pie cinnamon rolls within the oven or in the event you’re in need of time, within the microwave in 60 seconds. This is the video.
Make Cakeontherun’s two minute banana bread pudding which can remind you of a traditional bread and butter pudding, however with out the fats and energy. Get the recipe right here.