Fulfill these candy cravings whereas getting a success of protein, collagen, and important nutritional vitamins and minerals with these irresistible vegan cookie dough balls that solely take 10 minutes to make.
One of many key elements on this recipe is cashews. These nuts are sometimes prevented as a result of their calorie and fats content material nonetheless, cashews are in reality full of important vitamins.
They’re low GI, a very good supply of protein and comprise a lot of minerals – notably copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese and selenium. Good ranges of some B nutritional vitamins – particularly B1, B5 and B6 – will also be present in cashews, together with Nutritional vitamins E and Okay.
Put aside 10 minutes to whip them up on the weekend and you will be set for snack for the week – effectively, that’s in the event that they final that lengthy…
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for extra tales like this.
Collagen cookie dough protein balls
Servings: Makes 12
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: zero minutes
- half of cup almond butter
- half of cup cashew meal
- 1/Four cup Amazonia Raw Protein Collagen Plus.
- 2 tbsp date paste
- 1 tbsp hulled tahini
- half of tsp cinnamon
- 1/Four tsp salt
- 2-Three tbsp coconut milk
- 50 grams vegan darkish chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Mix all elements (besides chocolate) in a big mixing bowl. Combine till effectively mixed (it’s best to make use of your arms).
2. Gently combine although chopped chocolate.
3. Roll into small balls and switch to the fridge for 15-20 minutes to set.
4. Serve and revel in.