Just like frozen fruit nice cream, this vegan bark is made identical to a smoothie, however as a substitute of sipping the drink, you unfold it out in a pan, add toppings and freeze, then lower it so you might have squares you may chew into or take pleasure in with a spoon.
This bark jogs my memory of consuming ice cream cake, however is far more healthy, and you’ll swap up the components for limitless selection. Since I am avoiding sugar, I went with frozen blueberries and sliced almonds, however you may make it extra thrilling with granola, chocolate chips, crumbled cookies, or lower up vegan peanut butter cups. I like that every particular person in my household can beautify a piece the best way they wish to.
As soon as piece of this vegan protein smoothie bark is 119 energy, and presents 3.7 grams of fiber and 5.1 grams of protein. Though I created this recipe to fulfill dessert cravings, it is wholesome sufficient to take pleasure in for breakfast with some avocado toast, or as a day snack. The bottom of this smoothie bark is bananas and strawberries however be at liberty to swap in your favourite fruits. Mango-pineapple can be superb, or cherry-blueberry. Have enjoyable getting artistic!
- 1 1/four cups unsweetened vanilla soy milk
2 massive frozen bananas
2 1/four cups frozen strawberries (12 oz. bag)
1 serving plant-based vanilla protein powder (I used Orgain)
1 cup blended fruit (for topping)
1/four cup nuts (for topping)
- Line an 7 x 11 pan with parchment paper.
- Place all of the components apart from the toppings in a high-speed blender (I used a Vitamix) or a meals processor.
- Puree till a thick easy texture varieties, just like comfortable serve ice cream.
- Unfold it evenly into the pan, add toppings and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours or in a single day.
- Take away pan from the freezer and thaw on the counter for about 10 minutes. Reduce into six items and revel in!
This is the dietary info for one sq.:
- Desserts, Ice cream
- 6 servings
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Prepare dinner Time
- four hours
- Complete Time
- four hours, 9 minutes, 59 seconds
- Energy per serving